Sharan Asundi, Ph.D., Assistant Professor within Department of Aerospace Science Engineering at Tuskegee University has! Check out these images of an EyasSat Classroom Satellite being used to map the magnetic field inside a Magnet Coil Test Facility in Maryland.
EyasSat3 3U Cube Sat Trainer Now Available to Order!
1-axis control = $9500 USD
3-axis control = $11,250 USD
Each unit constructed by hand.
Orders processed now will be available in the first quarter of 2015!
Luis Fernando Feres Molina used EyasSat C+ for his project University of Concepción, Department of Mechanical Engineering. He plans to continue to use EyasSat for his thesis project. He reports the project presentation (pictured above) was a success. Congrats Louis!
The Latest C+ Control Panel is here! Here’s how to install:
- Go to Resources and Downloads Tab –>Latest C+ GUI
- Download the File
- Ensure it is a .zip file, if not, rename it as such
- Make a note of the install location of old Control Panel then UNinstall it. Also delete any desktop shortcuts.
- Now install the new Control Panel using the install package. Install in the same location as old.
- Once installed, open the program, click on Help–>About and the version and mode will be displayed. The KEY mode should remain the same as before. The version number should be 20121006
- Good luck! Happy satelliting!
EyasSat LLC announces an improved, more inclusive C+ Kit and revised pricing structure. The new kit includes ALL of the following:
|X and Y Torque Rods|
|Radio USB cable|
|Thumb drive with GUI and Support Documents
Atmel AVR Programmer for installing Software Updates
|Indestructible Pelican Case with Customized Foam Inserts|
|Anti-Static kit and gloves|
3 Months FREE Tech Support
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
All of this is included for $8775.00 USD.
EyasSat will no longer be offering the Accessory Kit as it is more economical and efficient for our customers to shop for the various electrical testing components locally.
We will continue to offer our unique, “Freefall Simulator,” for a modest $100 USD.
EyasSat congratulates our friends at Herzliya Science Centre in Israel where high school students built the Duchifat-1 satellite which successfully launched last week.
Finally….an updated user guide for EyasSAT C+ and How to videos. Thanks to all for your input and patience. We’re just a little company with big ideas!