Luis Fernando Feres Molina used EyasSat C+ for his project University of Concepción, Department of Mechanical Engineering. He plans to continue to use EyasSat for his thesis project. He reports the project presentation (pictured above) was a success. Congrats Louis!
The Latest C+ Control Panel is here! Here’s how to install:
- Go to Resources and Downloads Tab –>Latest C+ GUI
- Download the File
- Ensure it is a .zip file, if not, rename it as such
- Make a note of the install location of old Control Panel then UNinstall it. Also delete any desktop shortcuts.
- Now install the new Control Panel using the install package. Install in the same location as old.
- Once installed, open the program, click on Help–>About and the version and mode will be displayed. The KEY mode should remain the same as before. The version number should be 20121006
- Good luck! Happy satelliting!
EyasSat LLC announces an improved, more inclusive C+ Kit and revised pricing structure. The new kit includes ALL of the following:
|X and Y Torque Rods|
|Radio USB cable|
|Thumb drive with GUI and Support Documents
Atmel AVR Programmer for installing Software Updates
|Indestructible Pelican Case with Customized Foam Inserts|
|Anti-Static kit and gloves|
3 Months FREE Tech Support
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
All of this is included for $8775.00 USD.
EyasSat will no longer be offering the Accessory Kit as it is more economical and efficient for our customers to shop for the various electrical testing components locally.
We will continue to offer our unique, “Freefall Simulator,” for a modest $100 USD.